The Rediscover the Jersey Tomato program has ‘Rutgers 250’, ‘Ramapo’, ‘Moreton’ and ‘KC-146’ tomato seeds and Jersey tomato T-shirts available. These items can be purchased using the 2019 Order Form.
- To receive updates from the program, subscribe here.
- To see a description of these tomato varieties, click here.
For where to buy tomato plants in spring, visit this page for a listing starting at the end of April.
- In New Jersey, tomato season spans from the beginning of July to the end of October.
- Visit the NJ Department of Agriculture’s Jersey Fresh website for a list of community farmers markets to find Jersey tomatoes.
- The annual Great Tomato Tasting at Rutgers Snyder Farm offers many varieties to taste, including the Rutgers NJAES varieties.
For bulk tomato seed and point of purchase (POP) materials, go to the Commercial Grower page.
Contact email@example.com with questions.