The Rediscover the Jersey Tomato program has ‘Rutgers 250’, ‘Ramapo’, ‘Moreton’ and ‘KC-146’ tomato seeds and Jersey tomato T-shirts available. These items can be purchased using the 2019 Order Form.
- To receive updates from the program, subscribe here.
- To see a description of these tomato varieties, click here.
For where to buy tomato plants in spring, visit this page for a listing starting at the end of April.
- In New Jersey, tomato season spans from the beginning of July to the end of October.
- Visit the NJ Department of Agriculture’s Jersey Fresh website for a list of community farmers markets to find Jersey tomatoes.
- The annual Great Tomato Tasting is a phenomenal chance to try Rutgers tomato varieties!
For bulk tomato seed and point of purchase (POP) materials, go to the Commercial Grower page.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.